How to Renew your membership on Line
It is open to all members to renew their membership on line. You will need to resister a web account first. Once you have done this log in and follow the method set out below. If you have any problems please use the contact form to email Mike who will assist you. Please note. The Pay Pal charges for this transaction are absorbed by the Guildford Area U3A, however all Members who pay on line will be expected to accept our newsletter and all alert information by email in lieu of hard copies sent by the ever more expensive post. Please print off and retain the email from our Membership Secretary to produce as proof of membership at the first class of year in each group that you decide to join.
- Click Member's Door on the top menu.
- Members reception area appears.
- Log in or register if you have not already registered.
- Note when you succesfully create an account you may be returned to the edit screen if you are please log in
- Click "Membership Renewal".
- Please do not enter your membership number twice if you are married. The second membership number is only used for another surname.
- This will take you to PayPal to pay the £22.00 per person annual charge.
- You can pay with a credit card or a debit card. You do not need a paypal account.
- When the payment process completes you will be returned to our home page.
- When our e-commerce system updates our secretary's system your membership renewal will be fully validated.
- You will receive an email which you should print off and produce as proof of membership when attending your first class of each group each year.
To print this page click the print Icon at the top right hand side of the page