How to use the online system
Please follow the method listed below. If you have any problems please use the contact form to email Mike who will assist you.
New Members can pay on line as below- Current or Lapsed Members can renew by going to the Members Door!
- Click Member's Door on the top menu.
- Log in or register if you have not already registered this will take you to the Members reception area which has the Members Matters Menu.
- Choose "New Member Joins" or Membership Renewal from the menu.
- The Enrolment, or Gift Aid renewal Form appears.(HMRC rules have changed and a new gift aid form is required from all of us.
- Please complete this either as a single member or if you are including a second person at the same address please fill in the second person's details.
- Please check the gift aid declaration if you pay sufficient tax on your income, note all pensions are taxable.
- Submit the form.
- The form is automatically sent to our Membership secretary who will create the membership record.
- You will be redirected to PayPal to pay the £22.00 per person annual charge.
- Renewing members must enter the membership number of the person completing the form.
- Please note members who share a surname have just one membership number: co-resident members who do not: will have two but only one is needed.
- New Members please enter 1,000 as the Payer's Membership number, because the field is required and this will complete the process.
- You can pay with a credit card or a debit card you do not need a paypal account.
- When the payment process completes you will be returned to our home page.
- When our e-commerce system updates our secretary's system your membership will be fully validated.
- You will receive an email which you should print off and produce as proof of membership when attending enrolment day or your first class of each group each year.
To print this page click the print Icon at the top right hand side of the page